These disinfectant products from Biocleanse are truly a professional cleaning and sanitising product. Endorsed and supplied by the NHS, you can be sure that this product is truly effective at removing the potential risks from bacteria, viruses and infections. It is also effective against spores, moulds and fungi. The Biocleanse formula is non-alcohol based and also has little to no smell, meaning it is fairly odourless so there will be no unpleasant fumes to deal with in your studio environment. Independent tests have also shown that surfaces treated with Biocleanse retain their biocidal properties for up to 28 days, meaning that even once you have cleansed the area will continue to remove any contaminants.