Bishop DA VINCI V2 are the successors of the highly popular DA VINCI cartridges.
Over 2 years in development, the needles were put to the test by artists from all around the world. Bishop fine-tuned each aspect of the cartridges and made no compromises.
The needles are made of 304 stainless Japanese steel which offers the best steel quality available for tattoo needles. This allows the needles to stay sharp even on long tattoo sessions. Each needle undergoes a strict 8 step quality control process to ensure excellent needles every time.
Each needle has its own custom plastic moulded body that is designed to fit it exactly. This process ensures that the magnum needles will not have any “wiggle room”.
The liners have the first-ever technology that allows the liner needle to have a constant pressure that makes the liner needle ride the bottom of the tip. This allows less spitting and a controlled precise vertical movement.
- Safety membrane medium tension membrane
- Engineered with a breathe/vent hole to allow better ink flow
- Fits all types of cartridge grips, pen-style machines & Cheyenne machines
- Made of 304 Surgical Stainless Steel and medical-grade plastic
- 100% EO Gas Sterilised
- Officially licensed by Cheyenne
- Box of 20