This combo package contains the Critical XRR power supply and the Critical CXP19 wireless foot pedal.
The Critical XRR power supply has a full colour TFT display with user-selectable colour themes and large, easy-to-read fonts.
The XRR is operated via a carefully-tuned, capacitive-touch user interface, which also makes it easy to cover for hygiene purposes. The display shows several different settings: volts, amps, speed, duty cycle, and settle (similar to follow-through). It can also record your session time with an hourly rate.
The Critical XRR power supply can store up to 6 different voltage presets, making it easy to switch between machines or between lining and shading.
Made in the USA, the Critical XRR features a billet aluminium CNC-machine housing and high-quality Amphenol 1/4" jacks - for better power delivery and a longer life.
The Critical XRR can be operated with or without a foot pedal, thanks to the pedal override button. There is also an option for a jump start, which can be used for rotary machines that need an extra boost to get started. The jump start feature and maintained pedal modes are now independently assignable to the preset/output buttons.
Critical's XRR power supply has two independent inputs, so you can connect two tattoo machines at once. The power supply also accepts standard 1.4" clip cord and foot pedal connections.
Comes complete with a magnet mount for more flexibility while tattooing.
- Dual inputs
- Full colour TFT display
- User-selectable colour themes
- Easy-to-read large fonts
- Measures Volts, Amps, Speed (Hz), Duty Cycle (%), and Settle
- Billet aluminium CNC-machined housing
- Jump start mode
- Voltage: 0-18 V DC
- Voltage adjustment in 0.1 V increments
- Built-in short circuit protection
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Magnetic mount included
- 2 years full manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
The Critical CXP19 wireless foot pedal is the perfect accompaniment to Critical's XRR power supply.
The CXP19 will connect to the XRR without having to use a cable. It can also be attached to your supply by using any standard clip cord.
Compared to Critical's previous wireless foot pedals, the CXP19 features improved shielding to limit debris getting inside the unit. The use of one central switch, rather than multiple contact springs, also results in a better response.
The Critical CXP19 foot switch has a non-skid rubber bottom that will stop it moving around during tattooing. Its flat, compact shape means that it's easily bagged.
Made in the USA, the Critical CXP19 is powered by x2 AAA batteries (included).
- Compatible with Critical XRR power supply
- Improved shielding to limit debris getting inside
- Better response with one central switch
- Non-skid rubber bottom
- Easily bagged
- Can also be used wired with any standard clip cord
- Run as many as you want in one area without interference
- Dimensions (D x H): 13 cm x 2.5 cm (5" x 1")
- Weight: approx. 245 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in the USA
- 2 year manufacturer warranty