Griffin Disposable Tattoo Tubes were custom-designed by Eikon to meet the needs of the discerning tattoo artist. They feature an ergonomic, textured, latex-free rubber grip that will not slip or slide around the tube stem while working.
The soft, latex-free rubber grips effectively absorb vibrations and help prevent hand fatigue, so you can spend more time tattooing.
Each blister pack is individually sealed, and pre-sterilized with EO gas. There is an additional internal indicator of sterilization, which meets new regulations in some areas, and also provides some extra piece of mind.
These disposable tubes are single-use only, no scrubbing or autoclaving needed.
Griffin Disposable Tubes are a high-quality, premium product - just what you have come to expect from Eikon-designed equipment.
Available in 1" grips in 36 configurations.
1" grips sold in a box of 25
US Design Pat. No. D677,790; CA Design 143433; EU Design 001329262-0001; CN Design Pat. 201230209315.9
- Custom-designed, textured, soft, latex-free rubber grip
- Absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue
- Ergonomic design is comfortable and allows for longer sessions
- Textured grip provides better control
- Available in 1" grip sizes, larger grip size reduces strain and pressure points on hands
- White stem & tip for easier color identification
- Individually packaged in sealed blister packs, easy to take on the road to conventions and guest spots
- Pre-Sterilized at the factory with EO (ethylene oxide) gas
- Internal sterilization indicators
- 36 Configurations available
- 4.25" white plastic stem
- TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer) latex-free rubber grip
- Individually sealed and sterilized with EO gas
- Designed in Canada