The FK Irons EXO is a modular tattoo machine that has the same powerful motor as the Spektra Flux. The RCA module on the EXO is detachable with a simple quarter-turn action and can be replaced with the PowerBolt to go wireless. E-Give is enabled when using the Darklab Hover Power Supply or the PowerBolt with the Darklab app.
The "modular design" gives the artist the freedom to power the machine with either a traditional power supply via the RCA module and an RCA cable (RCA cable not included), or the PowerBolt battery (up to 10 hours of wireless tattooing).
For personalisation, you can choose between a stroke of 2.5 mm, 3.2 mm or 4 mm (direct drive).
The EXO's ergonomic design and the large 40 mm grip help to keep the hands at ease during long sessions. Thanks to the machine's forward weighting, needle pressure is inherent downwards.
Available in two sleek colours: Black Ops and Stealth.
Choose your equipment wisely. Here you can purchase the EXO machine on its own, or with PowerBolt’s to fully utilize the modular design!
- FK Irons' first modular machine
- Available in 2.5 mm, 3.2 mm or 4.0 mm stroke options (non-interchangeable)
- 40 mm ergonomic wide grip
- Forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure
- Powerful, 9-watt brushless motor
- Reverse polarity protection in the DC Bolt for motor safety
- Wired or wireless (with the PowerBolt set) options for the artist
- Great for lining, colour packing, and solid colour works
- Less passes to saturate ink, reducing skin trauma
- Weight: 189 gram (8 oz.)
- E-Give ready, via Hover and RCA cable (RCA cable not included) or wireless via PowerBolt and Darklab app
- Compatible with most cartridges