We bring you the latest from the TATSoul crew in California: the 680 Oros Chair.
TATSoul have a long-established reputation for consistent quality, with their dedication for intelligently designed, dependable products. The multi-position 680 Oros premium tattoo chair is completely true to their mission with even more comfort built in for those long studio sessions.
It’s packed full of new and improved features making it the ultimate tattoo client chair! Checkout the video at the bottom of the page.
- New Cushion Design
- New Gas Charged Leg and Backrest Lift Supports
- New Removable Footrest Accessory
- New Tilting Seat Base
- Versatile Headrest
The new cushion design, featuring softer multi-density foam, shapes to your client’s body, minimizing pressure points, whilst the new removable footrest accessory alleviates seat and leg pressure when in a seated position.
The new gas charged leg and back lifts are an absolute lifesaver, allowing quick and effortless adjustment even when your client is on the chair. Pull the lever and let it do the work for you! Your studio should reflect your work, quality and style!
As ever, TATSoul set a strong standard by offering a range of colours. Take your pick from the classic Black or go bold with either Tobacco or Oxblood!
- Upholstered with smooth PVC vinyl - prevents unwanted lines on clients' bodies after extended sessions
- Multi-layered cushioning for superior comfort and pressure reduction
- Removable armrests - steel reinforced click lock functionality
- Optimal adjustability for unrivalled chair positioning
- High straddle position for lower back tattoos
- Low straddle position for mid to high back and shoulder tattoos
- Removable pillow with plush face hole for face-down position
- Full range leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Full range backrest adjustment from 90° upright to 180° flat
- Full range 360° swivel at any height
- Adjustable height headrest, which converts into a face cradle
- Leg extensions for tall clients
- Durable stainless-steel feet
- Slim and sleek design to fit in stations of any size
- Double plated heavy-duty steel base
- Ultra-high-grade hydraulic lift
- 3-year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump, or click locks)
- 1-year hydraulic warranty
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.58" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24" to 31"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot lever
- Slim sleek design to fit in both large and small stations
- Weight capacity 400 lbs
Product Dimensions (flat position) *:
- Height Range: 24" to 31"
- Length Range: 52" to 81"
- Width with arm rests: 29"
- Arm rest width: 4"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic base: 36" x 19"(L x W)
- Weight of chair: 94kg (without extra accessories)
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion