BPA Piercing Aftercare® from The Aftercare Company was formulated using high quality essential oils to lubricate the skin and allow for easier and more controlled cleaning of piercings. It can be used for exterior piercings from ears, navel to dermal implants, as well as during the stretching of plugs and lobes. The solution is applied to the skin with an internal dropper for controlled and hygienic use. This gentle but very effective aftercare is easily absorbed and will not tarnish jewellery. Approved by Cruelty Free International, Piercing Aftercare® uses 100% natural ingredients, is vegan, paraben-free, and safe for all skin types. Its formula is based on a unique blend of Lavender, Tea tree and Niaouli, is rich in vitamins A, D and E, and has been specially-designed to nourish and enrich the skin.
- Sunflower Oil: Rich in vitamins A, D, and E and in essential fatty acids. Light texture, easily absorbed by the skin.
- Added Vitamin E: Softens, moisturises and hydrates the skin, slows down the oxidation process.
- Lavender: Effective moisturiser and skin softener, also has healing and soothing properties.
- Tea Tree: Great anti-oxidant, controls free radicals and boosts the production of collagen.
- Niaouli: Creates a synergy of essential oils that benefit the skin when combined with Lavender and Tea Tree.
- No chemical or paraben preservatives: it is self-preserved thanks to its natural ingredients (shelf life of 18 months)
Application instructions: Cleanse the piercing as instructed by your piercer. Apply one drop to the pierced area and gently massage any excess to the surrounding skin. Apply 2 to 4 times a day as required. Can be used for all piercings except for the tongue and genitals.
Available in single units of 10 ml or as a box of 24 units of 10 ml. Please select the quantity you require from the drop-down menu.